2020 work

 Given that we were locked down for most of the year, not a bad year all in all!


Summer 2020

Anne Vaughan's beautiful stone art exhibition in Clahane, Co. Clare,  which took on a life of its own. I was absolutely delighted to be able to take part, to give something small back to a place from which I have received so much. 

Each time I left a robin, it found its way to a new home!  So I just kept replacing them.

I'm so happy if they brought a moment's solice to somebody's day.


I think Anne particularly liked this little one.  Modeled on my granddaughter Annabelle who loves to fly her kite in West Clare.


You can have you own personal keepsake - just PM me for details





Outdoor Permanent Exhibition

The People's Park

A Collaboration of GBM, Art Limerick and the Arts Office





Christmas ArtLimerick fair  at the Milk Market


This Stroll by the Cherry Blossom (oil with knife) one of my pieces that found at new home at the Christmas 2020 fair


TRASNA 2020ART EXHIBITION, ENNISTYMON

More robins - this time all Acrylic paintings there are 4 different poses - A5 size (DM if interested)
They come mounted in cello bags.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog